One Son, Two Daughters, Three Incredible Blessings

In addition to having the privilege of being mom to my teenage son, L, I am in the process of adopting two beautiful girls from Pyatigorsk, Russia. This is our adoption story...

Friday, July 07, 2006

The Call

I am so overwhelmed at this moment. You invision the reaction in your head a million times. Oh, but I was NOT prepared! I've been through so many roadblocks lately. I had no idea that today would be the day that I've waited on for so long! Yes, I have THE COURT DATES! August 21st and 22nd! I couldn't even pay attention to what my caseworker was telling me! So many thoughts and emotions were going through my mind! The time is finally coming and hopefully, my girls will be home soon! Thank you SO much to those praying for me. And to those waiting, my thoughts and prayers are with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home